- Acuity is shining a spotlight on young CAs who are future leaders for our Dec/Jan 2021 issue.
- These CAs possess qualities such as exceptional leadership, innovation and a commitment to the CA ANZ Code of Ethics.
- We are seeking CAs who are 35 years and under as at 31 December 2020 and who are full members of CA ANZ.
Each year, Acuity shines a spotlight on young CAs who have demonstrated exceptional leadership, innovation and commitment to ethics and the community.
These talented chartered accountants will be featured in the upcoming Dec 2020 –Jan 2021 Big Ideas issue.
Those recognised in last year’s December issue worked in everything from bluechip listed companies to tech start-ups, from smaller practices to Big Four firms.
Members employed in government and the not-for-profit sector were also represented. All shared qualities such as exceptional leadership, innovation and a commitment to the CA ANZ Code of Ethics and Professional Standards.
One of last year’s winners, Victoria Pollard CA, head of Finance & HR at The Faculty Management Consultants, said: “Leadership is helping others find out what they really want to do.”
“Leadership is helping others find out what they really want to do.”
Also recognised in 2019, XB4’s Rishi Kher CA said: “I've always wanted to do more and to give back. The three things I am doing explore my passions. I enjoy taking risks and being a bit different.”
Future Leaders can nominate themselves or be nominated by someone else.
We are seeking chartered accountants who are:
- 35 years or under as at 31 December 2020
- A full CA member of CA ANZ
- Available for a photoshoot on 21 October 2020.
You will be answering questions about the nominee’s leadership qualities, how the CA designation has influenced the work they do, and how they have used three of the CA Capability+ skills to make a tangible difference in the lives of the people around them.
Deadline for submissions is 12 October 2020.