Are you a future leader?
Acuity is calling on young CAs to share their exceptional leadership, innovation and a commitment to the community by taking part in our Future Leaders coverage.
- Acuity is seeking young CAs who are future leaders for our Aug-Sept 2021 issue.
- These CAs possess qualities such as exceptional leadership, innovation and a commitment to the CA ANZ Code of Ethics.
- We are seeking CAs who are 35 years and under as at 31 December 2021 and who are full members of CA ANZ.
Each year Acuity shines a spotlight on young CAs who have demonstrated exceptional leadership, innovation and commitment to ethics and the community.
For the fourth year running, Acuity is looking to showcase those members that will shape our industry of tomorrow in our celebrated Future Leaders 2021 August/September issue.
We are looking for talented members 35 years and under that are displaying and engendering the values of what it is to be a good citizen – for your business, for your people and for your industry.
We want to celebrate leaders that can give tangible examples of good decision making based on ethics, sustainability, fairness, accountability, hope, courage or trust and transparency.
Those recognised in last year’s issue worked in everything from blue-chip listed companies to tech start-ups, from smaller practices to Big Four firms.
I enjoy making an impact on our business, our teams and our customers.
Members employed in government and the not-for-profit sector were also represented. All shared qualities such as exceptional leadership, innovation and a commitment to the CA ANZ Code of Ethics and Professional Standards.
A recent winner, Rosalind Loo CA, Practice Ignition CFO, said: “I enjoy making an impact on our business, our teams and our customers.” Rosalind Loo CA won in 2019.
Also recognised, Victoria Pollard CA, head of Finance & HR at The Faculty Management Consultants, said: “Leadership is helping others find out what they really want to do.”
Who can nominate?
We want to hear from you, so only you can nominate. Third-party nominations will not be valid.
The nomination form should take about 10 minutes to complete and entries close at 11.59pm AEST on Monday 24 May 2021.
To be eligible to be a nominee you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be 35 years and under as at 31 December 2021
- You must be a full CA member of CA ANZ
- You must be a new nominee not previously recognised in Acuity as a future leader
- You must be available for a potential photoshoot and/or able to provide a high-resolution profile photo in the first two weeks of June (31 May – 11 June) 2021.
Remember, entries close at 11.59pm AEST on Monday 24 May 2021.