- CA ANZ has redesigned its tools and resources hub to help its members in practice.
- The hub contains guides, templates, articles and case studies in one easily accessed location.
- The hub will prove especially useful for CAs during the challenges of COVID-19.
By Amity Delaney
CA ANZ has redesigned its complimentary tools and resources hub so members in practice can easily find relevant tips, tools and guides online that can assist them to run their practice and service their clients.
The new hub contains a wealth of resources including technical Q&A helpsheets to assist with business as usual, as well as tools and resources to assist with managing virtual practices.
There are guides on how to:
- get the best out of video-conferencing with clients and teams
- maintain key professional obligations while remote working
- choose the best software investments for business
- maintain confidentiality when running a virtual accounting practice
- respond to reporting and audit challenges in an online environment.
“With the coronavirus pandemic continuing to impact businesses and the economy, many practices have shifted operations online,” says Catherine Kennedy FCA, CA ANZ’s manager segment support.
“The new hub will be invaluable to assist members – and their clients – during this unprecedented time.”
As the demands placed on modern accounting firms continue to grow, members need easy access to advice and information that can save them time and help their practices grow.
Says Kennedy: “The tools and resources hub contains guides, templates, articles and case studies all in one easily accessible location, that can help members with every aspect of running their practice.”
Find out more:
Tools & Resources
Easy to find and use, CA ANZ provides you with trusted tools and resources, designed to help you service your clients and grow your business.Visit the tools and resources hub