- Acuity is seeking young CAs who are future leaders for our Aug-Sept 2021 issue.
- These CAs possess qualities such as exceptional leadership, innovation and a commitment to the CA ANZ Code of Ethics.
- We are seeking CAs who are 35 years and under as at 31 December 2021 and who are full members of CA ANZ.
Each year Acuity shines a spotlight on young CAs who have demonstrated exceptional leadership, innovation and commitment to ethics and the community.
For the fourth year running, Acuity is looking to showcase those members that will shape our industry of tomorrow in our celebrated Future Leaders 2021 August/September issue.
We are looking for talented members 35 years and under that are displaying and engendering the values of what it is to be a good citizen – for your business, for your people and for your industry.
We want to celebrate leaders that can give tangible examples of good decision making based on ethics, sustainability, fairness, accountability, hope, courage or trust and transparency.
Those recognised in last year’s issue worked in everything from blue-chip listed companies to tech start-ups, from smaller practices to Big Four firms.
Members employed in government and the not-for-profit sector were also represented. All shared qualities such as exceptional leadership, innovation and a commitment to the CA ANZ Code of Ethics and Professional Standards.
One of last year’s winners, Andrew Chan CA, Former vice president, Group Risk Management, PCCW, Hong Kong, said: “With the pace that the world is moving today, being adaptable is vital."
You can't be frightened of empowering others to be better than you in the end.
Pictured: Scott Kendall CA, Group finance manager, Hamilton Airport, Waikato
Also recognised, Scott Kendall CA, Group finance manager, Hamilton Airport, Waikato, said: "You can't be frightened of empowering others to be better than you in the end."
Who can nominate?
We want to hear from you, so only you can nominate. Third-party nominations will not be valid.
The nomination form should take about 10 minutes to complete and entries close at 11.59pm AEST on Monday 24 May 2021.
To be eligible to be a nominee you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be 35 years and under as at 31 December 2021
- You must be a full CA member of CA ANZ
- You must be a new nominee not previously recognised in Acuity as a future leader
- You must be available for a potential photoshoot and/or able to provide a high-resolution profile photo in the first two weeks of June (31 May – 11 June) 2021.
Remember, entries close at 11.59pm AEST on Monday 24 May 2021.
Acuity is looking for Future Leaders to celebrate in its August issue
Nominate yourself now to be consideredENTER NOW